Marianne’s coaching and training provides fresh insights, new ideas, practical tips, guidance, identification of action items, accountability, and inspiration.
She will teach you how to build your own book of business and navigate the waters of your career advantageously.
Typically 1-2 hours a month as needed to achieve goals in business development or career management
4-Month Business Development Intensive
Intensive 4 month unlimited coaching with emphasis on business development best practices, identification of goals, and accountability for the accomplishment of action items. Intended to quickly fine tune and expand existing business development efforts for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Spend the day one-on-one with Marianne
- TREAT yourself to a day of proactively creating the career you want
- GIVE yourself space to dream and visualize
- DEVELOP a plan of action with concrete action items
- LEARN practical tips and strategies for business development and career advancement
- STRENGTHEN your self-advocacy skills
- PRACTICE “the ask”
- PRIORITIZE your efforts for greatest ROI
- REJUVENATE and reenergize in beautiful Fountain Hills, Arizona
- INVEST in yourself
VIP Day Experience includes
- 6 hours of one-on-one master coaching with Marianne
- Luxury accommodations at CopperWynd Resort and Spa (one night) in Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Templates, articles and resources
- Complimentary spa treatment (one 50-minute massage or facial)
This special VIP Experience is offered at $1,695
(A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due one week before arrival.)
Please call 480.225.9367 for more information or to reserve your VIP Day.
Small Group Coaching
Maximum of six participants. Monthly coaching sessions with focus on practical business development tips, goal setting, and accountability.
Skills training on the 20 fundamental steps to building a book of business, practical tips and guidance, real life examples, hands-on exercises and identification of action items to achieve goals and develop a business development plan. (CLE credit available in some states.)
Emphasis on action that associates can take to expand their business relationships and begin building a client base early. One of the first training programs Marianne created for associates was voted #1 in the American Lawyer Annual Associate Survey.
Practical business development tips, real life examples, best practices, and action steps that typically yield the greatest return on investment. Inspirational women’s initiative program keynotes and hands-on skills exercises.